Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Earthquake - Telesto Speakers (Pair)
Earthquake Sound presents its next creation from the TITAN series, the Telesto towers.
Their sleek, slim exteriors are matched only by their performance. The main Telesto cabinets are built from multi-laminations of steam bent, high density fiber board. These laminations offer extreme rigidity as well as lower cabinet vibrations. These single pieces of egg shaped walls offer minimum wall reflections and allow the cabinets to be transparent, dynamic, and neutral.
To maximize floor coupling in low frequencies, the Telestos are equipped with XLT EQ8 extra long excursion subwoofers that create tight, fast, and accurate low frequency extension. The EQ8’s are mounted 90º off-axis from the front of the speakers. This allows for a slim profile while delivering massive bass response. With a name like Earthquake, audiophiles tend to expect more, and the Telesto delivers.
The mid-band of the Telestos are equipped with an array of type loaded two 4” carbon fiber drivers. In an array type design, SPL losses due to the distance between the speakers and the listeners are 4 times lower than conventional design. The dual carbon fiber drivers are fast, neutral, and voice tuned.
The Telestos are crowned with two conically shaped epoxy cabinets that harbor the T1 tweeter and the M2 mid-range. The T1 and M2 are placed at about 3 feet elevation from the base. This allows the speaker to produce linear response that is not obstructed by furniture and that is more direct to a sitting listener. The M2 is a 1.25” super mid-range that delivers upper mids, and the T1 is a 1” silk dome with a Neo motor structure.
The design of the T1 tweeter module on top of the cabinet in a separate enclosure achieves perfect positioning for wider dispersion and better image stability. The T1 is tuned to allow correct phase integration with M2, the mid-range driver. The enclosure designs are optimized to deliver the ultimate in sound quality. Each Telesto is voice tuned to deliver a transparent performance.
As AV front speakers or a conventional stereo system, the Telestos will deliver a benchmark in performance and style that is unprecedented.
Available in black piano lacquer finish, the Telesto brings elegance to your home theater system without compromising the quality of sound performance.