Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Earthquake - Supernova MKIV-10 - Powered Subwoofer
The Supernova MKIV Series of powered subwoofers delivers an amazing combination of high performance and efficiency. Its brilliant design overcomes the limitations known from conventional closed and ported designs that prevent radical excursion, deep response and high dB.
The active driver used in the Supernova MKIV subwoofer is designed for accurate reproduction of bass and sub-bass frequencies. Its motor and voice coil structures were carefully selected to operate with extremely low distortion and impressive transient response, while its thermally pressed poly-ether foam surround was chosen to allow high excursion without any deformation.
Opposite to the active driver is the patented SLAPS that dramatical ly increases subwoofer efficiency and capability for ultra low frequency reproduction at high decibel levels. As the name indicates, SLAPS (Symmetrically Loaded Audio Passive System) is built symmetrically which distinguishes it from traditional passive radiators. It integrates identical components in its suspension and design, ensuring the unit to move
symmetrically in both directions. It also overcomes the limitations known from conventional closed and ported designs that prevent radical excursion and deep response. The unique SLAPS design allows the active driver compression-free movement resulting in deep, dynamic and hard-hitting bass response. Furthermore, the pneumatic coupling of the active driver and the SLAPS delivers revolutionary results both in performance and efficiency as the SLAPS lets one amplifier produce the output of two woofers, reducing your power consumption and electricity bill.
The amplifier powering the Supernova MKIV is a 450-Watts class “A/B” amplifier with a multitude of user friendly features such as the auto signal detection switch, 0 - 180º phase switch, 12dB/octave variable filter, low level inputs and outputs, as well as high level inputs and outputs.