Earthquake - Sub-80 - Ported Subwoofer
Earthquake - Sub-80 Ported Subwoofer
The Earthquake Sub-80 is simply one of the best small subwoofers available today. This compact high powered sub is perfect for homes such as apartments, condos or even town homes where 10", 12" or 15" subswoofers may not be the best option.
The Sub-80 has the capability to utilize ts amplifier power correctly and efficiently to deliver some serious bass without the ugly and distorted sounds often produced by other drivers of a similar size.The Sub-80 has the potential to fill even large rooms with excellent bass response and thundering sound effects.
The versatile set-up options of the Sub-80 give it broad compatibility with other speakers. It is available in black laminate finish. Earthquake's Sub-80 takes speaker-level inputs of up to 10 volts, and RCA levels (low) of input from 0.5 to 2.3 volts. It detects audio signals and turns on automatically. Its 180-degree polarity-inverting switch lets it blend into any system in any location.
- Speaker level input-up to 10 Volts
- RCA level (low) audio input - 0.5 to 2.3 Volts
- Auto turn on / signal detection circuitry
- 180-degree phase inverting switch
- Unobtrusive and easy to position
- Versatile set-up options with broad compatibility
- Built in 300-Watt high efficiency Class A/B amplifier
- 8" long throw, premium down-firing subwoofer
- Selective variable corssover
|Model Number:||Sub - 80|
|Speaker Type:||Ported Box, Down-firing|
|Power Handling:||150 Watts|
|Frequency Response:||23 Hz - 180 Hz|
|Sensitivity:||89 dB @ 1W/1M|
|Crossover:||40 Hz - 130 Hz (12 dB per octave)|
|Dimensions:||13.5" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 13.75" (D)|
|Weight:||18.7 lbs. (8.5 kg)|
|Warranty:||1 Year standard, 4 Year optional (and accidental)|