Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Earthquake : MiniMe DSP P-10 - Powered Subwoofer w/ DSP
Expanding on our great MiniMe series of subwoofers, the all-new MiniMe DSP amplifier utilizes Earthquake’s advanced class “D” circuitry with over 90% efficiency plus the added benefits of DSP control through mobile devices. Complicated and professional room tuning is now made possible right at your fingertips through a mobile app allowing the user to dial in this MiniMe exactly to the room that it is placed in.
In order to optimize sound and clarity on a subwoofer, it must be tuned properly to its environment. Through an automated room correction process that the iWoofer™ Pro app offers, you will get the customized performance that you deserve and achieve the maximum amount of SPL and a more linear response for your home theater. Up to a 48dB/octave crossover is also available within the application for a steep frequency cutoff.
The MiniMe DSP would not be complete without our patented and infamous SLAPS passive radiator technology. It dramatically increases the subwoofer’s efficiency and capability for subharmonic frequency reproduction and high SPL that can be felt. The unique design of the SLAPS passive radiator employs dual identical suspensions and a specified mass that allows it to move the same amount of air in either direction. When coupled with a premium active driver, SLAPS enables the sub to deliver more bass at sub-harmonic levels while reducing the load on the amplifier.
The MiniMe DSP not only sounds amazing but it also features stunning looks with its finely finished deep multi-layered black piano lacquer and high gloss clear coat. When it comes to elegance and performance, MiniMe DSP has set the bar and will dish out some serious bass for your enjoyment.