Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Retail Price: $799.00Your Price: $639.00 639 InStock
Earthquake - Granite 10 - Outdoor Rock Subwoofer (Single)
The Granite-10 Outdoor Subwoofer is the newest addition to Earthquake’s ROCK-ON speaker series. It was specifically designed to imitate a rock-like appearance that can easily blend in with any outdoor environment. The enclosure of the Granite-10 is made from an extremely durable epoxy resin construction and other UV-treated materials making this subwoofer an ideal choice for the most demanding outdoor elements. The ROCK-ON Granite-10 Subwoofer features a high-power crossover that reduces distortions and produces pure sound that blends in with nature.
The ROCK-ON Granite-10 brings true bass to your outdoor space which is something that is greatly needed in today’s rock speaker market. The Granite-10 is ported with an “S” shape that also helps in preventing water & moisture from getting trapped inside the structure. The Earthquake ROCK-ON Granite-10 Outdoor Subwoofer is a great choice for adding bass to any new or pre-existing outdoor audio system. The enclosure can also be painted so that it may match or complement your garden, pool area, front yard, back yard, etc. With the Earthquake Granite-10, you will turn any outdoor space into an entertainment center.
Combine this subwoofer with Granite-52 speakers and XJ-300ST amplifier for a complete outdoor 2.1 audio system.