Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Denon Pro - DN-500BD MK II - Blu-ray/DVD/CD Player
Denon Professional's Versaatile DN-500BD MKII Blu-Ray Player
The Denon Professional DN-500BD Blu-ray disc player is a compact, high performance unit that handles all popular optical video playback formats for unrivaled capability from a single disc playback device.
The DN-500BD offers a tremendous amount of performance and flexibility in a space-saving single rack unit (1RU) chassis. It provides the wide range of connection and control capabilities that are essential to the professional user, making it ideal for use in corporate A/V, education, theaters, house of worship, and more. These include RS-232C and IP controllability and XLR balanced audio outputs. The DN-500BD also has discrete 7.1 channel analog outputs for simple connection to powered speakers or signal management devices.
The Denon Professional DN-500BD will play virtually every Blu-ray, DVD, and audio CD format, making it easy to utilize multiple disc formats within a system. Supported formats include BD-Video, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD+R, DVD+RW (Video mode, AVCHD format), DVD-R, DVD-RW (Video mode, AVCHD format) and Audio CD (CD-R, CD-RW). Using the built-in LAN port, users may optionally access additional content via BD Live. For even more versatility, a front-loading USB slot delivers access to MP3, WAV, FLAC, MP4, WMV, JPG, PNG, GIF files, and more.
In addition to its extremely high performance and wide range of format playback capabilities, the DN-500BD anticipates your requirements and operational patterns by providing features that maximize the unit’s ease of use.
The Denon Professional DN-500BD combines no-compromise performance, wide-ranging connection and control capability, and compatibility with virtually every disc format there is—all in a compact single rack space unit. Its unique combination of performance, versatility and compact size is ideally suited to the professional user.
Supported Disc Formats
Supported File Formats
Supported File Systems
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.5 dB)
Connector: 9-pin D-Sub female, RS-232C
Dimensions (width x depth x height, with rack ears)
Weight (with rack ears)