Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Denon Pro - DN-300Z - CD/Media Player with SD/USB/Bluetooth/AM/FM
Combining the best of disc, wireless, and solid-state media playback, the Denon Professional DN-300Z is an all-in-one audio player you can count on when the whole room is listening. Ideal for front-of-house, education, music and rehearsal studios, houses of worship, restaurants and more, it has an answer to every request—all consolidated into a compact 1RU design. Extending Denon Professional’s dedication to powerful solutions that are easy-to-use, the DN-300Z plays the media of both today and tomorrow, in formats easily accessible to any user.
It really does expect the unexpected. Go ahead, throw anything you want at it: Front-loading media slots (CD w/single-play mode, USB, SD/SDHC) deliver intuitive playback of today’s familiar mass-storage mediums. Or, go wireless with long-range Bluetooth audio connectivity (up to 100 feet) and instant recall of up to 8 devices such as smartphones and tablets. With support for CD-DA, MP3, WAV, and AAC file formats, the DN-300Z is the master-of-all-trades player that excels when the unpredictable occurs. The 300Z features both RCA audio outputs and balanced XLR outputs. The balanced outputs are a much-needed feature in the professional/commercial sector, since they enable long connection cable runs without any increase in stray noise pickup.
The front panel’s backlit LCD screen provides at-a-glance status of playback modes and content, providing clear readouts to even the most novice user. Designed to adapt to any scenario, switching formats on the fly has never been easier. Media categories and their respective controls are grouped together so users will never have to wrestle with deep menus or use the instruction manual to perform basic functions. Direct access to CD tracks, global transport controls (play/pause/search), and a rotary-push encoder translate to fast, hands-on command when you need to get to your content.
An IEC-weighted AC power port means space-saving connection to power sources—no bulky transformers or “wall warts” required. When installed into a client’s rack, the DN-300Z provides the capability, reliability, and versatility to tackle any playback task, from one-off requests to rehearsed program material, in an intuitive, tidy package.
The DN-300Z media player expects the unexpected. But you demand it.
Supported AAC format
Supported MP3 format
Number of channels: 2 (stereo), 1 (mono)
Load impedance: Over 10 kΩ
Tuner (EU and Asia Pacific)
Useable Sensitivity (FM): 30 dBuV/m
Power consumption: 30W