Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email ([email protected]) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or [email protected] with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Datasat - RA7300 - 300 Watt 7-Channel Reference-grade Amplifier
The Datasat RA7300 Multi-Channel Power Amplifiers bring a new level of quality, definition and impactful dynamic range to high-end home theater and multi-channel music systems. Perfect for anything from small media systems to dedicated top of the line home cinemas or even to outfit an entire home or estate, its advanced circuitry and careful design delivers one of the industry’s most powerful, versatile and quietest power amplifiers.
The fully balanced differential design of the RA7300 doubles amplifier speed (slew rate) while reducing noise by 50%. Dual thermal sensors control very low-speed fans with substantial heat sinks. The fan only operates when program material requires additional cooling to ensure fan noise is always masked by the content. In addition, dual DC servos ensure DC offset is minimized and thermal track transistors maintain the amplifier at its optimum bias point independent of its temperature.
The result is consistently low distortion and extremely quiet operation that provides highly accurate and refined music and soundstage reproduction. The RA7300 can support the latest multi-channel digital surround sound formats for outstanding audio quality even in the most demanding operating conditions.
The RA7300 is designed to be versatile and is rated for 4 and 8 ohm loads. With a rated output of 300 watts RMS into seven channels at 8 ohms, the RA7300 is powerful enough to deliver consistently excellent performance in any system.
The RA7300 amplifier is designed to complement Datasat’s RS20i high-end audio processor as well as the RA2400 stereo amplifier providing the ultimate listening experience for luxury home cinema.
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHZ, +0, -0.25dB
Front view – black and silver
Dual AC cords
Power Bandwidth, 10Hz-80kHz: minus 0.6dB @ 80Hz
Voltage Gain: 27.1dB
Remote Trigger Voltage: 3-24V
Damping Factor: >200 to 2kHZ