Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email ([email protected]) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or [email protected] with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Cyrus - ONE - Integrated Bluetooth Amplifier
Breathtaking audio from a single box integrated amplifier. Compact, yet boasting an incredible audio specification. Send Bluetooth from your phone, directly connect a record player, or plugin Google’s Chromecast audio for CD quality streamed music. It also has sound for pound, one of the best headphone amplifiers money can buy. ONE is the standard by which others are measured.
Design Philosophy of the ONE
Simplicity and integration are core to this product. As well as being app controllable, we’ve built in a high-quality Bluetooth receiver, so users can send music from their phones, and a ‘phono stage’ so users can directly connect a turntable. The powerful 100 W stereo amplifier section uses our in-house designed ‘hybrid Class-D engine’ – one of the most impressive amplifier designs of recent years.
The ONE also has serious ‘Head-Fi’ credentials. The built-in Class AB headphone amplifier is exceptional. When used in this mode, the full power of the large toroidal transformer is diverted to power this amplifier section, producing a dynamic range and level of control rarely seen in even dedicated headphone amplifiers.
Another innovation from our design team and implemented in the Cyrus ONE is the ‘SID’ system. This stands for ‘Speaker Impedance Detection’ system. When the amplifier is powered on, it measures the connected speakers and automatically calibrates the amplifier to deliver the best possible performance.
Our over-arching design objective with the Cyrus ONE was to craft an integrated amplifier product that is as relevant and important today as the original Cyrus One product was in the 1980s. We wanted it to be affordable, drive pretty much every speaker system on the market and be a fantastic entry point to the core values our brand represents. We’re exceptionally proud of the results and are certain this amplifier will offer users many years of superb listening experiences.