Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Clarus - CODA - USB-DAC With Headphone Amplifier
Introducing the Clarus Portable USB-DAC
The Clarus CODA is an Ultra-High Performance USB-DAC / Headphone Amplifier that includes an MQA renderer. The CODA features the latest in USB-DAC technology that provides ultra-low distortion, more detail, greater dynamics and bigger sound stage. Designed to be used with a smartphone, tablet or computer, the CODA is compatible with Android, iOS, MacOS and Windows 7-10. The CODA will deliver higher than CD quality while listening to your favorite download or streaming Amazon Music, Spotify or Apple Music. When paired with an MQA Core Decoder (streaming with Tidal, Nugs and Xiami or when used with media players, Audirvana and Roon): the CODA’s renderer delivers the full MQA experience, letting you hear what the artist and the music producer heard during the original performance. The CODA features a mini stereo input and an USB-A output with a two-button volume control and a choice of three roll-off filters.
The heart of the Clarus CODA is a new legendary ESS Professional Series SABRE® DAC audio converter with Hyperstream® II modulation. The new SABRE® DAC provides previously unheard sound stage and clarity. QUAD DACTM Technology delivers superb 120dB SNR and -112dB THD+N for the ultimate in sound quality with a stable sound field. The low-power USB controller supports USB 1.1 and 2.0 and can handle up to 32-bit 384 kHz PCM and up to DoP128. The CODA has tight power supply regulation using a multi-stage, low noise, high ripple rejection CMOS based regulator, while a high-precision audio grade clock reduces jitter. The CODA’s class G headphone amplifier provides class AB performance with ultra-low power consumption optimized for mobile use. The 2.0Vrms output voltage will provide plenty of power for the most demanding headphones and class G ensures it won’t drain your battery.
CODA is an MQA renderer. MQA stands for Master Quality Authenticated. MQA is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original recording. Traditional encoding discards music information to reduce size. MQA is fully authenticated in the studio and then folds the music file small enough to stream or download. MQA calls this folding “Music Origami”. When the CODA is paired with a MQA Code Decoder (available streaming with Tidal, Nugs and Xiami or when used with media players like Audirvana and Roon); the CODA’s renderer will automatically detect the MQA stream and engage the rendering process to complete the final unfold unlocking the full studio experience.