Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Clarus Cable - CCP - Crimson Series Power Cable (Single)
Clarus Crimson audio cables are engineered to provide the ultimate listening experience for discriminating audiophiles. Every cable features an innovative multi-gauge design that uses three different-shaped conductor types - each individually insulated - resulting in superior bass, midrange and high frequencies. In addition to ultra-low-distortion PCOCC, Crimson cables are made with precision-formulated polyethylene (PE) insulation providing low loss, superior imaging and maximum sound definition. No other audiophile-grade cables on the market feature the innovative engineering breakthroughs and enhanced high-end performance of Clarus Crimson cables.
Clarus Power Cables are designed specifically for maximum noise reduction, to support a 50/60Hz low frequency AC signal and to supply the current demands of audio components without any loss of dynamics. Noise rejection is critical and Clarus Power Cables rely on proprietary winding techniques and triple shielding to limit noise in the building’s grid as well as EMI egress and ingress thus ensuring the lowest noise floor for sensitive source components. Since line and neutral alternate back and forth 60 times per second, vibration isolation is critical, Clarus Power Cables are engineered with a specialized dielectric formula developed specifically to dampen AC vibrational noise.
Current capabilities for power cables are a major concern. Wire gauges must be sufficient so as not to starve this current. When only large conductors are used a cable tends to lose dynamics. To respond quickly to transients and prevent any loss of signal, Clarus Power Cables combines different sizes of large conductors.
For line-level components, such as CD players, DACS, Transports, & preamps, much less current is needed, and additional flexibility is very desirable to aid in installation. For this application, Clarus uses a smaller overall gauge cable but additional shielding is added. These types of components are much more sensitive, and can pick up RF and/or EMI noise easily. The result is an obvious audible improvement created by lowering the noise floor, and allowing you to hear more of the recorded information.