Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Clarus Cable - CAA - Aqua Mk II RCA Single-Ended Audio Cables (Pair)
Clarus Aqua audio cables provide the same unique performance features found in their Crimson products, but are designed with slightly smaller wire gauges. Like the Crimson line, Aqua cables feature a multi-gauge design using three different-shaped conductors - each individually insulated - resulting in superior bass, midrange and high frequencies for superior imaging and maximum definition across the sound spectrum. Sound clarity is enhanced through the use of ultra-low-distortion PCOCC conductors. The use of precision-formulated polyethylene (PE) insulation results in low loss, superior imaging and maximum sound definition. No other audiophile-grade cables on the market offer the patented design breakthroughs and sound reproduction of Clarus Aqua.
Unbalanced Single-ended RCA analog audio systems will benefit from using Clarus’ Twin Axial cable design. This design has dedicated conductors for the positive signal and negative return signal with a multi-layer heavy shield that is connected to the source end only. In this design the shield will capture any induced interference sending it to ground at the source end thereby isolating noise away from the input stage of the load. This configuration ensures a clear signal transfer with overall noise rejection as close to balanced audio as possible.
Crimson and Aqua Signal-ended RCA audio cables were designed exclusively for Clarus by Jay Victor using the purest copper, PCCC, extruded into three distinctly different optimized conductor types for Bass, Midrange and High-Frequencies. Each conductor type is insulated thus isolating the different frequency ranges; the audio signal gains clarity and the sound becomes more open and transparent.