Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Canton - Vento Sub 12 - Bass Reflex w/ Passive Radiator Active Subwoofer
The Modern Look of the New Vento
The Vento Sub 12 is an elegant, powerful active subwoofer - perfectly matched in appearance and technology to the new Vento series. Thanks to its harmonious proportions, the Vento Sub 12, which is available in three different finishes, can be stylishly integrated into any living ambiance. In its high-quality cabinet with fine real-wood veneers or lacquers in "high-gloss finish", it offers the deepest bass and high bass dynamics. The active front-firing subwoofer shines with the latest driver technology from Canton: its 308 mm subwoofer chassis with a highly rigid titanium graphite diaphragm and the equally large downfire passive diaphragm enable excellent bass performance with maximum precision. Equipped with bass management and SC technology, it offers clean, powerful bass - whether freestanding, near a wall or positioned in a corner. To ensure that the Vento Sub 12 doesn't lack reserves even at high levels, Canton equiped the subwoofer with a stable power amplifier and the triple-folded Wave surround. The Vento Sub 12 is a precise bass specialist, ideal for classic hi-fi applications as well as for use in a home cinema system.
Noble Subwoofer for Film and Music
With the potent Vento Sub 12 active subwoofer, you can conjure up a lively and authentic atmosphere in your home cinema. Thanks to the high-quality technical equipment and the meticulous fine-tuning in the laboratories, the Vento Sub 12 plays precisely and dynamically. Your favorite music gains power and liveliness, and in stereo mode you will also experience an increased spatiality of your connected speakers. In a multi-channel home cinema system, it flexes its muscles in a controlled manner and impresses here with marrow-shaking bass. At the same time, e SC technology protects the Vento Sub 12 from any overloads and ensures the lowest possible distortion. Thanks to its "room compensation circuit", which allows for a three-stage adjustment of the low-frequency reproduction, the Vento Sub 12 is particularly uncritical when it comes to positioning it in the room - this enables the elegant subwoofer to reproduce bass clearly and precisely at all times.
Features and Technology
The Vento Sub 12 active subwoofer operates according to the bass reflex principle with a downfire passive radiator. To guarantee precise mechanical performance, it is equipped with a generously dimensioned drive unit including the latest generation of wave surround technology. Compared to conventional surrounds, the multi-folded wave surround allows for a much longer excursion and reduces sound distortion. The highlight is the latest Titanium Graphite diaphragm material. Down to 20 Hertz, the active subwoofer brings out the deepest bass. The active module with digital power amplifier is equipped with high- and low-level inputs. Thanks to the DSP built into the Vento Sub 12 and its pre-programmed sound profiles, you can adjust the subwoofer exactly to the existing room acoustics and your personal listening habits.
Canton redesigned the look and feel of the Vento premium speaker range. Thanks to the modern design, with discreetly curved side panels, rounded cabinet edges and high-quality surfaces with a perfect finish, the new Vento speakers have a very self-assured appearance. The harmoniously proportioned premium speakers offer a perfect balance between noble appeal, timeless elegance and powerful performance. This allows the Vento models to be used universally - they are an enrichment for the most diverse living spaces. Perfectly integrated into this series is the new Vento Sub 12 subwoofer, which brings precise, deep bass into your listening room from its elegant cabinet. Its excellent technical features will delight audiophiles and fans of high dynamics alike.
Nom. / Music power handling