Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Canton - Vento 896.2 DC - Tower Speaker (Pair)
The Vento 896.2 are visually impressive floorstanding loudspeakers which, with their elegantly designed cabinets and immaculately lacquered high-gloss surfaces, bring a touch of elegance to any living room ambience. Their harmonious proportions, rounded cabinet edges and curved side panels make the Vento 896.2 particularly attractive. But the bass reflex floor-standing loudspeakers not only look enormously good: they also inspire with their outstanding sound and excellent dynamics, which convinces audiophile connoisseurs and those with a lower volume in equal measure.
Canton has built high-quality technical components into these 3-way bass reflex loudspeakers. This ensures the incomparably unique Canton sound and enormously high reliability.
What makes the Vento .2 even better? In addition to the first-class tweeter system made of ceramic and titanium diaphragms, the Vento .2 series offers a new look with modern screw-less diamond-cut aluminum rings. In the low frequency range, the large floor-standing speakers feature a double-cone cone with a continuous cone surface, which together with the larger cabinet volume and a more powerful waist of the bow shape provides an even larger and more detailed sound.
The Vento Family
You can combine our attractive Vento flagships with other models in the Vento family according to your personal preferences and system requirements. If you wish, you can create a highly dynamic and powerful multi-channel system that meets all your demands for sound quality and level stability with playful ease. From the flat wall speaker (Vento 816.2) to powerful compact speakers (Vento 826.2 and 836.2) and Dolby Atmos speakers (AR-800), to additional floorstanding speakers (Vento 876.2 and 886.2) and a potent center speaker (Vento 866.2 Center), you will find perfect companions to complement your Vento 896.2.
If you are looking for your own personal home cinema multi-channel dream for the ultimate in movie fun within your own four walls; the Vento speakers make it possible!