Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
AudioQuest - Red River - RCA Analog Audio Interconnect Cables (Pair)
North America has two Red Rivers, North and South. Red River South has been home to many peoples; it once was the border between the US and colonial Spain, and today forms part of the border between the rival states of Texas and Oklahoma.
Red River North forms in a confluence of rivers in North Dakota and Minnesota, but its history is Canada’s. The Red River North’s early settlers were the Métis, whose ancestry was French and aboriginal Canadian. The Métis in 1869 began an uprising known as the Red River Rebellion, which challenged the Canadian government, eventually leading to the formation of the province of Manitoba.
Solid Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC) Conductors
Since the beginning, AudioQuest has pioneered the use of superior metals, yet even we were surprised by the huge leap in performance attained through the astonishingly smooth and pure surface of Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC). PSC clearly outperforms previous AQ metals that cost over ten times as much. Proprietary metal-processing technology protects the wire's surface at every stage of drawing and fabrication. When high-purity low-oxide copper is kept as soft, pure, and smooth as possible, it becomes a wonderfully low-distortion conductor. In a conventional cable, electrical and magnetic interaction between strands is one of the greatest sources of distortion, often causing a somewhat harsh, dirty sound. Solid conductors are fundamental toward achieving Red River’s very clean, natural sound.
Cold-Welded, Gold-Plated Terminations
This plug design allows for a connection devoid of solder, which is a common source of distortion. Instead of solder, the process employs a high-pressure technique. Because the ground shells are stamped instead of machined, the metal used can be chosen for low distortion instead of machinability.
Metal-Layer Noise Dissipation
It's easy to accomplish 100% shield coverage. Preventing captured Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) from modulating the equipment's ground reference requires AQ's Noise-Dissipation System (NDS). Traditional shield systems typically absorb and then drain noise/RF energy to component ground, modulating and distorting the critical "reference" ground plane, which in turn causes a distortion of the signal. NDS "shields the shield," absorbing and reflecting most of this noise/RF energy before it reaches the layer attached to ground.
Triple-Balanced Geometry (Separate Ground-Reference Conductor)
Our Triple-Balanced Geometry uses a separate ground-reference conductor, so the cable's shield is never used as an inferior conductor. Whether prepared with RCA or XLR plugs, the cable's three conductors ensure that the positive and negative signals have equally superior, low-distortion conducting paths.
Custom Leg-Length Option