Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
AudioQuest - Super-Conductive Anti-Static Record Brush
"Back in 1973, I became a dedicated user of the Decca Carbon Fiber Record Brush. The British Decca Brush was so wonderfully more effective than any of the wet-cloth-pad cleaners that smeared dirt around on one’s records.
As often happens to truly superior products, the Decca Brush was mostly ignored — the overall record-cleaning market was dominated by cleaning pads attached to wood handles — not because they worked well, but because many hi-fi stores preferred to sell a cleaner that forced customers to come back to buy “special” fluid, again and again.
After creating AudioQuest in 1980, and with the wild success of the AQ 404 phono cartridge in 1982, and because I personally used a Carbon Fiber record brush every single day — AudioQuest began making the AQ Carbon Fiber Record Brush — now a 35-year old success story, and maybe the world’s favorite way to respect and care for LPs.
Except — we eventually learned that the AQ Record Brush (and every other brand of carbon Fiber brush), doesn’t have a good electrical path between the fibers and the handle, and that the print-protecting coating on the metal handle prevents a proper electrical connection to the user’s hand. The user is the “ground” for static electricity, so having a good electrical contact from fibers-to-hand is a big deal!
In creating AQ’s new Conductive Carbon Fiber Brush, AudioQuest created new tooling for every part of our new design. AQ’s reborn Brush has ideal conductivity from the Carbon Fibers, through the internal parts of the brush, to the conductive Gold Contacts placed right where your fingers need them.
We also re-investigated what is possible with Carbon Fibers, finally choosing for our new Brush a far greater quantity of new smaller fibers in order to more effectively sweep away micro-dirt, not just the less relevant visible dust.
To everyone who has an AQ Record Brush (thank you), or any brand of Carbon Fiber brush, and to everyone who hasn’t yet discovered how simple it is to keep records clean.
We invite you to experience the reborn AudioQuest Conductive Record Brush.
Your records will thank you!"
– William E. Low