Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Audeze - LCD-XC - Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphones
The closed-back LCD-XC was created based on our core customers’ feedback. It delivers all the benefits of the LCD-X while isolating the listener and reducing ambient noise for a private listening experience, a significant achievement due to the inherent challenges of enclosing our planar transducers. The LCD-XC is the finest closed-back planar available, sensitive enough to be driven directly by portable players and mobile devices, but an external amplifier produces better sonic results.
Legendary Audeze sound in a closed-back headphone
What do most of the best headphones in the world have in common? They usually feature an open-back design — favored for its spacious sound. But open headphones aren't practical if you're listening in noisy environments or don't want sound to leak out and disturb others. That's why Audeze developed the LCD-XC headphones. These headphones feature closed-back wood earcups, which ensure warm, natural sound while keeping out external noise. You can enjoy the fine detail, easy responsiveness, and extended frequency range of Audeze's planar magnetic headphones in environments that are ill-suited to open designs. Plus, the LCD-XC uses Audeze's Fazor technology for a lighter, thinner transducer that's more efficiently driven than other planar models. Their smooth, nimble performance and three-dimensional imaging make these among the best-sounding closed-back headphones available.
Audeze's Planar Magnetic technology offers lifelike sound
Audeze has been a leader in developing and improving planar magnetic technology in headphones. Their drivers are known for accuracy and extended frequency response. Unlike the dynamic drivers found in most headphones, planar magnetic drivers rely on a thin diaphragm with a large surface area to generate sound. The circuit is etched across the entire surface of an ultra-thin diaphragm, which is suspended between two large magnets. The LCD-XC headphones use a powerful and uniform magnetic field, which results in extremely low distortion even at high volume. When the circuit receives an audio signal, it interacts with the magnetic field, thus causing the diaphragm to move back and forth. The end result is breathtakingly lifelike sound with a spaciousness few closed-back headphones have ever reproduced.
Quality cables ensure accurate signal transmission
The LCD-XC comes with two high-quality headphone cables. One terminates in a balanced XLR connector for use with compatible high-performance headphone amplifiers. This preserves a balanced signal throughout the circuit for precise sound with minimal interference. The other cable terminates in a standard 1/4" plug for connection to a home stereo. Both cables feature 4-pin mini XLR connectors for each earcup for a secure connection. Also included is a 1/8" adapter for connecting the headphones to a mobile device or portable amplifier. While the LCD-XC can be driven by a mobile device, a headphone amplifier will ensure you get the best sound quality from these impressive headphones.
The meticulously crafted LCD-XC headphones are made in the USA. The headband and earcups are luxuriously appointed with soft padding covered with genuine sheepskin leather. To ensure a long lifespan for such fine headphones, Audeze offers an optional rugged travel case. Don't confuse this case with a soft zip-up case you might get with other headphones. This is a waterproof, hardshell case with a padded interior and a handle. It provides the ultimate protection for the LCD-XC, whether you're storing them at home or taking them to a friend's house to introduce him to their tantalizing sound.