Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Audeze - Euclid - Closed-Back Planar Magnetic In-Ear Headphones
Planar Magnetic. Closed-Back. In-ear. Precision-milled Aluminum. Our new Euclid combines all of these features to deliver superior detail retrieval and sonic accuracy with a soundstage and dynamic range so robust you'll forget you're listening to a closed-back in-ear. The miniaturized 18mm single planar magnetic driver has no crossovers, resulting in superior cohesion across the entire frequency spectrum. Euclid is engineered for an incredible 105 dB/mW efficiency and a max SPL well over 120dB*, giving it the highest dynamic range of any in-ear in its size category. The smoothly contoured lightweight design incorporates precision-milled aluminum and carbon fiber for a look that doesn't sacrifice elegance for comfort.
*Please listen responsibly - we recommend keeping the volume below 85dB for your hearing health
Patented 18mm Planar Magnetic Driver Technology
Euclid's 18mm planar magnetic drivers incorporate Audeze's patented Fazor™ waveguides to eliminate the phasing and distortion typical of most closed-back dynamic in-ears. The efficient single driver design also includes our patented Fluxor™ magnets and Uniforce™ voice coils to further reduce distortion, improve sensitivity, and create superior coherency across the entire frequency spectrum.
Precision-Milled Aluminum Body
Smoothly contoured with an elegant matte black finish, Euclid's lightweight and durable body is precision-milled from solid aluminum and capped with a layer of carbon fiber.
The Perfect Fit
To give you the best fit with the best comfort, Euclid comes with 3 different styles of silicone and foam eartips including SpinFit and Comply models.
Euclid's small 5mm ear port, contoured design, and light-weight construction work together to create an ergonomic fit suitable to most inner-ear shapes. The braided cable is routed behind the ear for enhanced stability, eliminating the need for ear hooks and improving comfort over extended listening sessions.