Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Retail Price: $149.00Your Price: $126.65 126.65 InStock
Audeze - CBL-XL-1015 - 4-Pin Balanced Cable for LCD Headphones (OPEN BOX)
Audeze's superb sounding balanced 4-pin cables are designed in-house with high-quality materials and are as thoroughly tested as all our products. We build in bulk and pass the savings to you maximizing the already high price/performance ratio.
Proprietary Cables at Reasonable Prices
The 8.2 ft (2.5 m) flat-ribbon cable (ADZ6B4) is constructed of audio grade, oxygen-free high-quality copper (OFHC). It's actually a high-conductivity copper alloy electrolytically refined in an oxygen-free environment that reduces oxygen levels to below .001%.
For accurate bass and low impedance Audeze uses 20-gauge wire constructed of 140 flexible strands for extra durability. And to ensure great sound and reliability, your 4-pin cable is terminated with gold-plated, pro-grade connectors; one 4-pin male XLR and two 4-pin female mini-XLRs.
4-pins Are Better Than Two
Four contact points instead of two doubles the contact area and cuts resistance in half for a higher current capacity and more dynamic sound. The locking 4-pin construction also ensures your headphones will continue to work even if one pin were to fail.
Less Noise, More Music
The 4-pin cable's sturdy but flexible and soft outer jacket eliminates microphonics: you'll hear nothing when you touch the cable. Gold-plated contacts keep contact resistance low and avoid oxidization.
Audeze even designed a longer molded y-splitter (where the cable branches off to each ear). Tangle-free comfort makes for enjoyable listening sessions.
Specifications and Construction