Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - WA-5030-SYS - Wireless Transmitter/Receiver
Our wireless systems will easily allow you to set up another zone, or connect surround speakers where speaker wiring is just not practical or desired!
The WA-5030 System wirelessly transmits a stereo audio signal from one location to a dedicated wireless 30 watt-per-channel amplifier/receiver. The amplifier/receiver is then connected to any general purpose loudspeaker and voila! Music in another room-instantly-without any complicated wire runs!
This can also be connected to your PC or MAC using the supplied USB cable interface. Music can be transmitted from the computer to your high-end audio system or portable system in another room or even out by the deck or pool!
The WA-50-t transmitter is a high performance device that broadcasts digital audio over the 2.4 GHz band. Analog input signals are converted to digital format for transmission. The radio frequency broadcast is digital uncompressed, CD quality data. The WA-50r receiver/amplifier receives the wireless signal from the WA-50t transmitter and then can drive a pair of 4-8 ohm speakers. Up to 3 receivers can operate off a single WA-50t transmitter and both the receiver and transmitter are equipped to operate with up to 3 different zone settings. Each zone is unique, so components operating and linked on one zone will not receive or interfere with other WA components operating on a different zone. It can transmit a full-range stereo signal wirelessly up to 150 feet or 300 feet line-of-sight with no time delay or interference. The system comes with its own remote control so that on-off and volume functions can be performed in the remote location, independent of the main system. Additional receivers are also available separately.
“Will Atlantic’s wireless system interfere with my other wireless products?” Most likely no, it will not interfere. But no manufacturer of wireless products can guarantee this for certain. Many products operate in the 2.4GHz range including Bluetooth devices, wireless routers and some cordless phones. In most cases the technology used allows the products to share the frequency range and coexist without interference. However, it is possible that one device could interfere with another depending on several variables; including the number of devices, their proximity to each other, and the amount and type of data sent. Because Atlantic Technology uses high grade components and proper shielding in our products, there is a better chance that our products will not interfere with your other wireless devices. In the unlikely event you do experience a problem, our customer service department will assist you in resolving the issue!