Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - PBM2 - 3-Channel Power Bass Module (Single)
A mini-sub that’s a complete system
At Atlantic Technology, we love solving problems. We want to help our customers achieve the best possible audio experience no matter the application.
Today’s flat screen TV’s look great and they keep getting thinner every year, but at a cost—tinny, bass-less audio. An upgrade is surely in order. However, you’re not looking to add a receiver, plus you’d like to use your original remote. We have a solution.
Pair up our new PBM2 Powered Bass Module with your choice of stereo speakers and you’re off and running. No fancy setup, no receiver required. Just an immersive, realistic stereo sound and deep powerful bass.
The secret is the powerful built-in 3-Channel amplifier. In addition to powering the sub, the PBM2’s on-board amplifier also supplies 40W/channel to a stereo pair of speakers. This allows the pairing of a wide choice of stereo speakers including our LCR2 and LCR3 speakers.
Small yet mighty, the PBM2 features a 6×9” driver (equivalent in radiating area as an 8” sub) in a ported enclosure which allows it to reach an impressive 35Hz. It will give impact and depth to movies, video games, as well as your favorite shows.
Plus the PBM2 has more tricks up its sleeve. Priority Auto-Sensing (PAS), optional Bluetooth and the ability to use the TV remote!
Using an existing TV Remote
One of the most powerful features of a system built around a PBM2 is its lack of reliance on a receiver. This not only allows the elimination of a large and expensive piece of equipment, but also the need to use the receiver’s remote to control system volume and mute. The PBM2 relies on a largely unknown and unused feature of many TV’s: switchable line level outputs. Access the TV’s settings menu, set the analog line level outputs to “variable” instead of “fixed”. Then plug the analog output of your TV into the “TV (Priority) Input” on the PBM2. Now your TV volume is relayed to the PBM2 system, using your TV/Cable/Sat remote for control.*
Priority Auto-Sensing allows you to play an alternate audio source through the PBM2 system. This is ideal for using a secondary analog music source, such as the headphone output of a tablet/mobile device or the optional BTR Bluetooth receiver. The TV Priority Input (A) has, as its name implies, first priority when the PBM2 is playing audio. While your TV is on and outputting audio, it will always be selected by the PBM2. Want to switch to the secondary input? Turn off the TV and the PBM2 will automatically switch to input B. When you turn the TV back on, the PBM2 will switch to the priority input even is there is a signal on input B.
Subwoofer Output Power
Bass Frequency Response
Speaker Level Output