Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email ([email protected]) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or [email protected] with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - IW-115SR - In-Wall Surround Speakers (Pair)
A perfect companion for small to medium sized theater installations, the IW-115 SR is a high-performance in-wall/in-ceiling surround speaker that delivers spacious, enveloping surround effects for top-grade home theater systems. It features an innovative dual-concentric driver design capable of filling the listening area with three-dimensional lifelike theater sound, whether the system is based on non-directional ambient sound or object-based positional audio.
The IW-115 SR features dual 4.5” woofers with concentric 1” silk dome tweeters mounted in a non-resonant medium density fiberboard (MDF) baffle. Using MDF for the baffle instead of the thin, vibration-prone plastic used in ordinary in-wall speakers gives the 155 SR’s drivers a far more solid “acoustic footing” from which to launch their sound, resulting in cleaner output and greater resolution of low-level details.
The speaker features switchable dipole/bipole mode. Use dipole mode for diffuse-field surround sound, such as 5.1 Dolby True HD and bipole mode for precise object-based surround formats such as Dolby Atmos. Either mode will fill a large home listening area with lifelike, dramatic surround effects.
The thin bezel grille is magnetically attached to the frame and can be easily removed or re-attached. The grille can be painted to match virtually any décor so the 155SR will blend into the room and become virtually invisible.
Dipole or bipole: That is the question.
If you are planning to use the IW-115SR in a 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 Dolby True HD or DTS Master Audio-based home theater, we recommend setting the switch to Dipole mode. Dipole puts the two driver arrays out of acoustic and electric phase with each other, so in the near field, their outputs cancel, resulting in a very non-localizable sound field. This is ideal for reproducing non-directional effects like rustling leaves or the general hustle-and-bustle of a crowded city street.
If you are setting up a Dolby Atmos or DTS-X home theater, set the IW-115SR to Bipole mode (the speaker arrays in phase with each other). The positional audio in Dolby Atmos and other object-based systems requires precise sound localization from the surround speaker. Bipole speakers deliver very definitive imaging and outperform Dipole speakers in these instances.
Feel free to experiment with both switch positions. Since the magnetic attachment of the grille makes removal and reattachment quick and easy, you can easily go from Dipole to Bipole depending on your choice of program material or personal preference.
Recommended amplifier power
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
Cutout dimensions (W x H)
Optimum Sealed Enclosure Volume
New Construction Bracket (optional)