Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - IC-8.2 - In-Ceiling Speaker (Single)
Low profile looks with high profile performance
The IC-8.2 two-way ceiling-mount speaker combines the very best in stealthy thin bezel looks and high-fidelity sound. Its woofers feature carbon-loaded mica/poly cones, rubber surrounds, and high-temperature voice coils. The 1″ soft dome tweeter is mounted in a clever pivoting housing that lets you direct the high frequencies in any direction for the best sonic effect.
High-quality, computer-optimized crossovers ensure great sound, and their grilles attach magnetically, easy as can be.
The IC-8.2 two-way ceiling mount speaker is the perfect high quality, multi-purpose solution for whole-house music installations and surround-sound where stealth is a key requirement. It’s long-throw woofer with massive magnet assembly and 1” soft-dome tweeter provides outstanding sound coverage for every application. With a discrete profile small bezel combined with terrific sound, there are no excuses for not having great music and special effects wherever you want or need them.
The IC-8.2 woofer features a carbon loaded mica/poly cone, rubber surround, and high-temperature voice coil. The 1” soft dome tweeter is mounted in a clever pivoting assembly that lets you direct the high frequencies in any direction desired for the best sonic effect. In addition, this model utilizes advanced computer-optimized crossovers, gold-plated heavy-duty connectors, magnetic grille attachment, and simple rotating clamp mounting for exceptional acoustic performance and easy installation.
Simply put, this innovative ceiling speaker makes it possible to have spectacular sound in almost any room in your home, and it is ideal for delivering superior surround sound effects if your room layout or aesthetic considerations preclude mounting conventional surround speakers on the walls.
Home Theater – The IC-8.2 makes an ideal ceiling mounted front-channel speaker in a high-performance home theater system where near total invisibility is a primary requirement. Their pivoting tweeters mean you can “aim” the high frequencies toward the listening area, for superb sound without any visual compromise.
Home Theater Surround – When used as surround speakers, the tweeter is best pivoted away from the listening area, towards the rear or side walls. When installed in this manner, the speakers deliver a more diffuse upper midrange and high-frequency sound that helps to create a convincing, three-dimensional surround sound that draws you into the action.
Stereo Distributed Audio – The speakers are perfect for delivering full 2-channel stereo sound in any room, giving you great sound quality without any visible speakers. This is ideal for small spaces like a den or guest room where installing two separate boxed speakers is impractical.
Mounting Hole Cutout
Required Ceiling Thickness
New Construction Kit (optional)
In-Ceiling Back Box (optional)
Optional Square Grills (sold separately)
Recommended Amplifier Power