Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - IC-6.1- Thin Bezel Audio In-Ceiling Speaker
High-quality Atlantic sound, compatibility with the latest technology
The Atlantic Technology IC-6.1 is a compact ceiling loudspeaker with big sound and high performance that will surprise even critical listeners. It features a long-excursion 6.5” Polypropylene woofer and a pivoting 1″ soft dome tweeter, coupled with a sophisticated crossover network. In addition, the IC-6.1 has magnetically attached grills, and an ultra-thin bezel design for a more refined look.
Combine its high-quality drive units, sophisticated crossover network, and easy installation, and you have a speaker whose performance, flexibility, and value is unmatched.
The crossover network is the speaker’s electronic circuitry that splits up the incoming full-bandwidth audio signal and sends the lower frequencies to the woofer and the higher frequencies to the tweeter.
Most inexpensive speakers use a very rudimentary crossover network that only has one or two components. All these simple elements can do (usually, just a capacitor to ‘block’ the bass from entering the tweeter and burning it out, and an inductor to trim the excess highs from the woofer) is to crudely combine the woofer and tweeter into a “system” and give you some semblance of a full-range speaker.
A real crossover will accurately balance the drivers’ output to each other and also correct for any gross response deficiencies in the drivers themselves. This requires a full network, with many electronic components—like the IC-6.1’s crossover. This degree of refinement makes the IC-6.1 a superior choice for a wide range of applications.
Recommended Amplifier Power
New Construction Kit (optional)
In-ceiling back box (optional)
Square Grills (optional)