Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Retail Price: $1,438.00Your Price: $999.00 999 InStock
Atlantic Technology - Atlantic Tech - FS7.1&SB900 - 7.1 Soundbar & 8" Powered Sub Special Combo
FS 7.1 Channel Sound Bar Description:
Real surround sound without all the boxes--The FS-7.1 Soundbar loudspeaker is a high-performance unit containing all seven home theater channels in a single elegant, slim enclosure.
The speaker uses several advanced technologies to deliver convincing 7-channel surround sound. The two 4 x 6-inch speakers on the front baffle are unique: each is a dual voice-coil driver that handles the left (or right) front channel and "half" of the center channel. This preserves the tightly focused imaging of a top-quality theater system and also minimizes cabinet space.
Innovation is also evident in the side-firing surround drivers. They are also dual voice-coil drivers, handling both the 5.1 and 7.1 surround channels. Plus, they are angled forward so they deliver convincing surround effects into the listening area even if there is no nearby reflecting sidewall.This allows the FS-7.1 to create impressive three-dimensional sound from a movie soundtrack--without the need or expense of on-board electronic gimmickry.
The FS-7.1 is the world's first 3-, 5-, or 7-channel soundbar. It's innovative design uses all drivers--including the side-mounted surrounds--whether you connect 3, 5 or 7 channels. Here's how: the side-mounted surrounds are patent-pending triple voice-coil drivers. One voice coil handles the side surround ("5.1") information, a second voice coil handles the back surround ("7.1") information. The third voice coil is wired in series with the corresponding front Left or Right channel and it plays that front channel information. The result is an immersive, enveloping sound field that does not restrict the listener to one "special" seat, the way conventional soundbars do.
FS 7.1 Channel Sound Bar Features:
SB-900 8" Subwoofer Features:
FS 7.1 Channel Sound Bar
Recommended Amplifier Power/Amplifier Power-THD
Dimensions w/ grilles (W x H x D)
SB-900 8" SUBWOOFER
Low Level (line)
Dimensions (WxHxD) including grille