Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - FS-BTWS582 - Dual SKAA/BT Wireless Headphones
Premium Wireless Headphones That Do Much More than Other Headphones Can - They Work with All Gear and Media
Atlantic Technology, innovating in audio for over 30-years and known for outstanding sound quality in music and home theater, leads again with the new FS-BTWS582 headphones. These premium high-fidelity headphones deliver the freedom to do what other wireless headphones simply can’t: they are compatible with any gear for music and can be used for all media including TV, movies and games – with inaudible audio lip-sync or game lag.
Why invest in other headphones that can only be used some of the time? A recent Nielsen study shows that 69% of media time is spent with TV, movies and games and 31% with music. Bluetooth wireless headphones are fine for music and phone calls but with its inherent variable latency are unsuitable for most popular media due to unwanted audio “lip sync” and “game lag”.
The FS-BTWS582 headphones are incredibly versatile because in addition to incorporating SKAA® high-fidelity, low latency wireless technology, they also include Bluetooth® wireless giving universal connectivity for music or smartphone calls, and a detachable analog wired cable for unlimited battery-free listening from any analog source.
The Benefits of SKAA
SKAA solves the weaknesses for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth have in sound quality, interference, dropouts, signal range and latency which affect A/V lip-sync and gaming realism. Plus, network set-up and connection processes with routers, passwords and device pairing can make operating multiple home devices complex, slow and clumsy.
Easy, Convenient, Flexible Connectivity
Highlight key information to make people quickly impressed by your product.
Stage-proven by Music Pros
SKAA is a close cousin of “PAW” or Pro Audio Wireless which is proven in demanding live concert performances by leading pro musicians world-wide. PAW reliably streams multiple instruments and singers in perfect audio sync with high-quality sound pro musicians and audiences demand.
Rechargeable 2200 mAh Battery: