Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - AZ620 - In-Ceiling Speaker (Single)
Home Theater LCR or Surround Multi-Purpose In-Ceiling Architectural Speakers
The AZURE™ AZ610 two-way speakers deliver the famous Atlantic Sound for your music and home-theater special effects anywhere you wish. These versatile multi-purpose speakers feature the latest premium material and component advancements from Atlantic Technology to deliver outstanding sonic performance. The woofer cone is made of our advanced formed Fiberglass material used in our latest award-winning flagship 8600 series in-room home theater speakers. And the coated silk-dome 30° pivoting wide dispersion LRT™ tweeter is coupled with an audiophile grade computer optimized cross-over composed of precision components. In addition to aiming the tweeter, front mounted tweeter level controls further optimize the speaker to its surroundings. Their discreet profile with a new ultra-thin bezel design using magnetically attached paintable grilles and a host of optional accessories make installations fast and easy for a professional result.
Their rugged design, outstanding sound quality voiced to match Atlantic home theater systems and simple flexible installation make them a perfect complement to Atlantic Technology box or in-wall speakers.
What is Tri-Mode?
Mono/Stereo Jumpers - The back of the speaker has two sets of gold-plated push to connect spring loaded speaker cable terminals and a set of jumpers which modify the speaker configuration for mono or stereo operation.
Dipole/Bipole Switch - Each AZURE™ 20 series speaker has a convenient front mounted Dipole/Bipole switch which optimizes the speaker for different placement, operation and surroundings.
Tweeter (LRT = Low Resonance Tweeter)
Recommended Amplifier Power
New Construction Kit (optional)
In-ceiling back box (optional)
Square Grills (optional)
Required Ceiling Thickness