Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - AW-TR200 - 5.5" All-Weather Speakers (Pair)
100 Volt Constant-Voltage High-performance all-weather speakers with a directed Soundfield
Utilizing tough, environmentally resistant materials and a state-of-the-art acoustic design, the AW-TR series speakers let you take Atlantic Technology’s outstanding sound outdoors. The advanced design of these speakers delivers detailed, articulate sound, for a musical listening experience. Each speaker contains a new fiberglass woofer design and a 1” liquid-cooled titanium tweeter that delivers highs beyond the audible range and smooth, accurate mid-range frequencies. The sound is genuine Atlantic Technology - detailed, powerful, and lifelike.
This series consists of three two-way models with new 4", 5.5", or 6.5" high-performance super-stiff lightweight mineral homopolymer loaded fiberglass woofers that deliver tight, articulate, deep bass and clear mid-range while a 1" ferrofluid-cooled titanium tweeter with a powerful neodymium magnet structure produces extended high-frequencies beyond audibility. The precision 12 dB/octave second-order crossover delivers smooth response and outstanding sound quality with high 90 dB efficiency.
Each model in the TR series has a 4-ohm low-impedance setting plus a high-quality built-in audiophile-grade 100V step-down transformer for high-impedance settings with an external switch that lets the installer select one of three impedance/wattage settings to match their installation requirements.
The drivers are mounted in an acoustically inert, heavily reinforced enclosure made from mineral-filled polypropylene. This is a far more neutral, less “ringy” material than is typically used with conventional outdoor speakers, and it contributes to the All-Weather Speaker's amazingly musical sound.
All the component parts of the Atlantic Technology All-Weather speakers have been designed for maximum durability under harsh environmental conditions: with UV and impact resistant cabinets, aluminum powder-coated grilles, adjustable mounting brackets, and heavy-duty, spring-loaded gold-plated speaker terminals with posts designed for 16 gauge or larger cables. Plus the enclosure exterior, removable grille, and bracket can be spray painted if desired to better match the speaker's surroundings.
Recommended Amplifier Power