Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Retail Price: $1,739.00Your Price: $1,478.15 1478.15 InStock
Atlantic Technology - 8600eC - Center Channel Speaker Makassar (Open Box)
Open Box Special. Makassar Ebony finish. One available.
The center channel in a surround sound system is a critical component to deliver dialogue, music, and special effects with such accuracy you will hear every nuance no matter what the source. Our new 8600eC center channel speaker employs a set of seven drivers, crossover, bi-wire capability and acoustic optimization controls matched to our 8600eLR floor-standing LR speakers, so sounds move seamlessly across the front channels.
The 8600eC can be placed above, below or behind an acoustically transparent projection screen. It incorporates the trademark Atlantic pivoting base which tilts the 8600eC up or down so its sound is optimized to the listener’s seating position. Built-in compensation controls* further optimize the system for any placement and room acoustics for the ultimate in flexibility and performance for today’s high-end installations.
With the design of the 8600e series, Atlantic Technology set new standards for performance. By implementing new driver technology in an all-new configuration, we have developed a no-compromise surround sound speaker system able to deliver superb performance in a wide variety of acoustic settings.
This all-new speaker design of the 8600eC features internally braced .75-inch thick non-resonant MDF cabinets housing seven new state-of-the art Atlantic Technology drivers configured in a D’Appolito/M-T-M array; four 6.5-inch fiberglass woofers, two 5.25-inch fiberglass mid-drivers, and an advanced 1-inch aluminum/magnesium dome tweeter with a powerful neodymium magnet structure. The midrange and tweeter drivers are internally isolated within their own airtight sub-enclosure.
Critical to a center channel’s performance is dialog intelligibility. Loudspeaker brands employing a D’Appolito/M-T-M array in a system will often arrange the center channel M-T-M speakers in a symmetrical or horizontal arrangement rather than matching the correct vertical D’Appolito/M-T-M array of the L/R speakers. Unfortunately, the symmetrical arrangement creates undesirable audible comb-filtering effects which cause the dialog intelligibility to change across listener seating positions. The 8600eC D’Appolito/M-T-M array retains the same critical vertical alignment as the 8600eLR L/R channels so that listeners in all positions get the clearest, best un-compromised sound quality.
Like the 8600e LR’s, the cross-over is a 4th order Butterworth asymmetrical time-aligned Linkwitz-Riley design with bi-wire inputs to maximize efficient power transfer and maintain optimum amplifier damping factor for the best bass control. 24K gold-plated terminals accept and tightly secure very large gauge speaker cable and also accept banana plugs. 24K gold-plated terminal jumper links are used when bi-wiring is not employed. A high-sensitivity spec of 93 dB with power handling of up to 300-watts makes the 8600eC perfect for very high-performance, large-room home theater systems.