Atlantic Technology - 444SB - 12" Powered Box Subwoofer
Atlantic Technology - 444SB 12" Powered Box Subwoofer
Atlantic subwoofers have a well-deserved reputation for power and impact without sacrificing detail and articulation. Their subs never fall into the "one-note boom" trap that is so common among conventional subs.
One big reason is this: In addition to the normal "compressor-limiter" distortion-reduction methods, Atlantic has developed special circuitry that actually eliminates the deleterious effects that the enclosure itself has on the sound. Atlantic calls this Clear Filter technology, or CFT. That's why other subwoofers, regardless of their power ratings or their limiters, can't match the sound of an Atlantic subwoofer for detail and musical accuracy.
- Sealed, acoustic-suspension bass-alignment delivers superior transient response and lower distortion
- High-current amplifiers for outstanding headroom and output
- Atlantic's exclusive CFT (Clear Filter Technology) ensures clean, articulate performance
- Convenient front-panel level controls
- Elegant curved side panels convey style and grace
- 2-inch, four layer vented aluminum voice coil, vented motor
- Continuous 40–140Hz crossover, 18dB/octave low pass output
- Variable low level stereo inputs and low level outputs
- Absolute phase invert switch
- Auto signal sensing
12” long-throw composite cone
25Hz – 250Hz ±3 dB
Low Level (line)
105dB SPL into 2000 cubic Feet
Dimensions (WxHxD) including grille
16.5 x 16.9 x 16 in.