Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
ATI Amplifier Technologies - AT3300 Series - Class AB Amplifier
PURE BALANCE SERIES AMPLIFIERS
Amplifier Technologies have developed a powerful multi-channel amplifier capable of astounding performance for music and cinema experiences. The AT3300 Pure Balance Series amplifiers deliver 330W per channel at 8 ohms and are available from 2 to 8 channel models. Featuring toroidal transformers and differential output stages, the AT3300 Series utilize ATI’s hybrid cooling system to keep the amplifier safely operating under the most demanding conditions.
ATI Pure Balance Series are robust, differential design amplifiers incorporating substantial power supplies to ensure maximum power to all channels as listening and cinematic sound demands are placed upon the amplifier. The ATI Pure Balance Series amplifiers have been designed with ATI’s latest approach to our Class AB differential amplifier design. Massive toroidal power transformers supply 450VA to each channel of the AT3300 series amps to provide full power capability to all channels for the greatest sonic experience that your speaker system can deliver. By offering up to 330W to all channels, not only are the front main L-C-R speakers performing with power and dynamics, all surround and height channel speakers will be ready for astonishing instantaneous immersive sound effects and realism.
Employing a modular amplifier bank approach to output channels; AT3300 amps are designed for efficient and powerful performance up to 4 channels on a compact 13.5” depth chassis for models AT3302, AT3303 and AT3304. In these models, up to 4 channels may be located at one side of the amplifier’s internal chassis for cooling efficiency. When increased channel counts are required such as 5 to 8 channels, a second toroidal transformer is incorporated to power the additional modular amplifier bank for channels 5-8 as in models AT3305, AT3306, AT3307 and AT3308 on a 16.5” depth chassis.
With this efficient internal mechanical design, a cooling tower for all channels is achieved. A CPU and temperature controlled 140mm (5.5”) computer fan positioned at each amplifier bank ensures continuous and quiet airflow cooling. The fan noise should be inaudible. Noise floor in a typical residential room is 40-45 dB. At its highest speed, the fan is 25dB (well below the noise floor of the room). At its normal speed, the fan is an astonishingly quiet 12dB.
These fans aren't prone to malfunction but they cannot avoid collecting dust over time (they're moving air). It wouldn't hurt to "pop the hood" and inspect the fan for dust every few years (depending on environment).
Note: We can only ship to addresses within the USA. Visit ATI-AMP.com for a list of International Dealers.
Number of Channels
FTC Full Bandwidth Power Output@ 8Ω (Watts RMS)
FTC Full Bandwidth Power Output@ 4Ω (Watts RMS)
Input Sensitivity for Full Rated FTC Output Power - 8Ω
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Ref FTC Rated Power, A-Wtd)
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (20Hz - 20kHz)
Recommended Load Impedance
Power Bandwidth FTC
Voltage Gain (RCA Inputs)
Voltage Gain (XLR Inputs)
Output DC Offset
Power Consumption (Standby)
Power Consumption (Idle/Max)
Chassis Dimensions (W x H x D) inches
Chassis Dimensions (W x H x D) millimeters
Net Weight (lbs/kg)