Do you really price match?
We will match any e-Commerce (Online store) Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price. Please call us toll free (877) 370-1972 and alert us to where you found the product cheaper. We will verify, and if the site is an Authorized US Dealer- we will match their price. However, if the price is below the manufacturer Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)- we will have to get authorization to match the price. We will not violate our signed agreements that we have with our vendors.
What about price matching from an auction site?
We do not price match any auction or "grey market" site.
Be advised, any purchases from an auction or unauthorized (grey market) websites can lead to future issues in regards to warranty or support. Most manufacturers will not honor any claims or warranty from these type of sales. Spend your money wisely by purchasing from an Authorized Dealer. In a lot of cases, saving a little bit of money can cost you more after the sale is completed.
We offer a 30 Day Return Policy should you choose to return a product for any reason.
Since 1972 Sound Approach has backed all items that we sell. If the product you have purchased is not right for you, let us know. We strive to find the right product for your unique situation. We will work with you to find a sound solution and recommend what product will resolve your issue. That being said, we will credit, refund, or exchange any product you purchase within 30 days of your purchase.
Certain products, may be returned, but are subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Please contact us to determine, before ordering, if the item will fall into this category. Usually it is for the high-end electronics & audiophile-grade speakers. We want to make sure that we match you with the correct product, so please call and speak to any of our technical experts prior to ordering.
Four Important Conditions:
1. We need to get the original box, manuals, and any materials that came with the product for you to receive a full refund- with no re-stocking charges. The item/product must still be in like-new condition.
2. If the item had Free Shipping and you are returning a non-defective product, the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total that will be refunded back.
3. Special Ordered items are not returnable (see below).
4. Once an RMA is issued- it is valid for 10 business days. After 10 days, the RMA is canceled and returns will not be accepted.
Shipping and handling charges cannot be reimbursed unless it is our mistake. Yes, we can make mistakes – not often, but it can happen.
Retail Price: $3,995.00Your Price: $3,595.00 3595 InStock
ATI Amplifier Technologies - AT 6000 Series - Multi-Channel Stereo Amplifier
AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGIES, INC INTRODUCES THE MORRIS KESSLER SIGNATURE AMPLIFIERS AVAILABLE WITH TWO TO 7 CHANNELS. THE PURE BALANCE™ DESIGN USES CURRENT FEEDBACK, THERMALTRAK OUTPUT DEVICES AND DC SERVOS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE.
The 6000 series amplifiers, available with 2 to 7 channels, are the company’s flagship power amplifiers for over a decade. Furthermore, their “signature series” designation with a facsimile of Kessler’s signature on the main panel acknowledges the special nature of these designs.
Beyond Kessler’s personal identification, these amplifiers are new in more significant ways.
1. As in Kessler’s previous top-of-the-line designs, these amplifiers are fully balanced, differential amps, but unlike his earlier balanced designs which were essentially balanced bridged amplifiers, the 6000 series uses only a single input stage with dual-differential output stages. The reason: the advantages of balanced designs are retained and noise is reduced by 50%.
2. The design uses current feedback instead of the more common voltage feedback. The reason: current feedback amplifiers are faster with virtually unlimited slew rate and are better able to reproduce today’s best music and film sound.
3. Kessler used Thermaltrak output devices for the 6000 series. Unlike traditional designs where external diodes or transistors attached to the heat sinks track the amplifiers operating conditions and use the details to adjust bias, Thermaltrak devices have the temperature sensing device in the same package as the output transistor. The results: bias is optimized in real-time.
4. The 6000 series use dual DC servos to track and maintain DC offset. The result: DC in the amplifier’s output is reduced to insignificant levels.
5. These amplifiers use a revised PCB layout. They are still modular with the complete amplifier including the power supply parts on a single card, but now the AC components are on one edge of the board and away from the signal input. The result: improved signal-to-noise performance.
6. All of the amplifiers in the series use dual toroidal transformers, dual power switches and dual line cords. The results: the AT6002 is now a complete dual-mono design and the amplifiers with many channels, as in the 7-channel AT6007, can be hooked-up to two independent 20 amp circuits for greater sustained output power than is possible from a single AC circuit.
All the amplifiers in the 6000 series are rated at 300 Watts RMS from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with no more that 0.03% THD at 8 ohms with all channels driven and 450 Watts RMS at 4 ohms under the same conditions. Signal-to-noise ratio is typically 128 dB referenced to full output so each amplifier in the series is capable of playing back the full dynamic range available on today’s lossless recordings.
AC Power Connector
The AC input connector provides power to the unit with the supplied power cords. The 120VAC version of the 6000 series amplifiers is supplied with two 15 Amp power cords with standard NEMA-5-15P plugs on one end. The 230VAC versions are supplied with Schuko IEC 60320 with C19 plug. Some 230VAC versions are supplied with a different plug.
Both power cords for at AT6002, AT6003 and AT6004 may be plugged into a single 15 Amp circuit (120VAC) OR 8 Amp (230VAC). Each power cord for the AT6005, AT6006, and AT6007 must be plugged into separate 15 Amp circuits (120VAC) or 8 Amp circuits (230VAC). Separate circuits typically are connected to different circuit breakers at the service entrance of the building.
Please contact us if you wish to order two different length power cables to accommodate a setup using two circuits.
Note: We can only ship to addresses within the USA. Visit ATI-AMP.com for a list of International Dealers.
Soft Start Circuitry
Power Supply Capacitance
Number of Channels
EIA 1kHz Output Power at 8 Ohms*
EIA 1kHz Output Power at 4 Ohms*
FTC Full Bandwidth Output Power at 8 Ohms**
FTC Full Bandwidth Output Power at 4 Ohms**
Input Sensitivity for Full Rated Power
Frequency Response at Rated Output
Signal-to-Noise Ratio “A-Weighted”
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
Intermodulation Distortion (IMD)
Power Bandwidth FTC
Remote Trigger Voltage
DC Output Offset
Chassis Dimensions (H x W x D) Inches
Net Weight (lbs/kg) Model Dependent
Shipping Weight (lbs/kg) Model Dependent