Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Analysis Plus - Power Oval 2 - Power Cable (Single)
The Power Oval 2 has a new braid design on the shield and the size has increased to 10 gauge. According to literature, transient noise voltages in power distribution systems are produced by sudden changes in current demand. A low impedance transmission line design, such as that used by Analysis Plus Power Cord Oval cable, is recommended to minimize this noise. The current carrying conductors are then surrounded with a shield to prevent pick-up of high frequency noise. Terminated with WattGate connectors.
When people design power cords they use massive cable to reduce the noise voltage on the cable. The noise voltage that occurs on the cable is related to L (inductance) and di/dt (the rate of change in the current). You can reduce L by using larger gauge wire but you don’t get much bang for your buck because it is a log function. What this means is that as you keep increasing the gauge of the wire you do not get much improvement for your effort. This is why you see people using very heavy and stiff wires in power cords. Analysis Plus has seen some power cords that are so big and stiff that the CD player connected to them is lifted off the ground. What Analysis Plus has done is use computer simulation to optimize the design of a power distribution system. What they discovered is their patented hollow oval design provides a low L cable without having to use stiff and bulky cables. Analysis Plus cables have a super low noise voltage to reduce the background noise to a minimum. This is extremely important during quiet passages, if you want to hear subtle details (this is very important for classical music fans and for other lovers of live music). The other thing people don’t realize about low frequency noise is that the thin aluminum shield found on many power cords does nothing to reduce this problem. The best way to reduce low frequency noise on cables is to reduce loop area. Analysis Plus cables have the lowest noise voltage ever with the hollow oval design. For higher frequencies the silver-plated copper braided shield does a great job. Analysis Plus used an open braid design that works much like the window on your microwave oven. You can see through the window but the radiation stays where it belongs.
This power cable is engineered to deliver your audio/video components the clean power they deserve.